Early Intervention Program (Children Under 6)
Behavioural Intervention Program
Are you a parent of a child who has recently been diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder? Having your child receive this diagnosis can be difficult and overwhelming. You might feel lost and alone or feel like you do not know where to turn to get help. You don’t need to do this on your own. We know what you’re going through and we are here to help.
We provide individualized, full-service programs that can take place in your home, your child’s daycare/preschool or any other setting that is best for your child and family. You can use the funding available to you from the government to help pay for our services. We believe family is key and work with you every step of the way.
The first step is a free, no obligation consultation. Later, we will develop an individualized behavioural plan of intervention based on the specific strengths and needs of your child and family. We are committed to supporting your child and family. We demonstrate this commitment by:
- Involving your family in every step of the way – from goal setting to plan creation and implementation to our hands-on work with your child
- Communicating regularly with your family – in-person, via email and over the telephone
- Assembling a team of highly skilled professionals to work with your child and family consistently during the week – so you know that your child is receiving the highest standard of care
- Providing ongoing training and support for your family and team – so we are always up-to-date with the latest research and best practice
- Continuously monitoring and evaluating your child’s program – to ensure progress and results
For families looking for support with a particular behavioural issue or those wanting some support for their child in school, please consider our Positive Behaviour Support or School Consultation Programs.
Disclaimer: Photos are either of former clients or have never been clients of Family Centred Practices Group and used with permission of the parents and/or legal guardian.